Low carb ice-cream – Just 4 Ingredients! A dairy free and coconut low carb ice-cream recipe everyone can enjoy, even if you’re not on a keto or low-carb diet! Smooth and creamy low carb ice-cream, without all the sugar.
Real ice-cream fans love eating ice-cream anytime throughout a year. It doesn’t matter whether it’s summer or winter. I belong to this category too.
Most of the ice-creams you buy either in a store or ice-cream shops are full of sugar and chemicals. They taste amazing, of course.
But if you’re paying attention to calories and macros then you’ll love my favourite low-carb ice-cream recipe.
You won’t believe, but 1 portion – really BIG portion of this ice-cream is only 204 calories, 20 g fat, 2,4g protein and only 3,5 g carbs – which makes it an amazing keto dessert.
One problem is that I find it much easier to prepare it using Vitamix. So if you have a Vitamix or any other ice-cream maker then you’re good to go.
RECIPE: COCONUT LOW-CARB ICE-CREAM
Ingredients – 1 portion
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla aroma (unsweetened)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- If you own a Vitamix or an ice-cream maker then add all ingredients into the blender or the ice-cream maker and blend/pulse until you get the ice-cream texture.
- If you don’t own Vitamix or ice-cream maker, then add the coconut milk and vanilla aroma into a small airtight plastic bag and shake.
- Put the crushed ice and salt into an airtight container.
- Lay the plastic bag on top of the ice and close the container. Shake it well for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the plastic bag from the container.
- Place the ice-cream mixture into a bowl/glass and serve immediately.